We provide each traveler a unique experience in Costa Rica. Casa Bella Rita has five rooms, each very private and uniquely decorated with local art and hand-crafted furniture, while overlooking the beauty of Santa Ana’s magnificent canyon. Your stay will have everything you would expect from a large hotel but feel like you are home. We pride ourselves on service, helping you plan your travel itinerary, arranging hassle-free transportation, and providing recommendations for enjoying Costa Rica and all it has to offer.
So take a look around our website. You won’t be disappointed. And remember, if you have any questions, call and ask for Steve or Rita. We promise your stay will be the most memorable of all your travels, full of good times, good food and great people. We have a room just for you!
Read what our guests say about Casa Bella Rita Bed & Breakfast!
- Thank you for your wondeful hospitality! Your driving instructions worked perfectly and we finally made it back to a snowy Sweden, even though US security tried their best for us not to 🙂 If we come back to Costa Rica we know where to call for a nice relaxing stay in the San Jose area.Fredrik & Anna, Sweden
- We absolutely loved staying at the B&B and we've been recommending you to all of our friends! You and Steve were very helpful and kind, I think we would have been lost if we didn't stay at your B&B first. Thank you again for your hospitality.Stephanie & Corrine, United States
- Clearly you and Steve are meant to be B&B owners/hosts! I wish you the best with all of your future plans and continued success in the new year with Casa Bella Rita. I hope to stay with you in the future with friends or family members!Camille, New York City
- Thank you so much to you and Steve for the 2 nights we spent at your casa. We arrived home safe last Sunday and enjoyed the banana bread you gave us for the flight! We will definitely recommend your place to any friends or family who are going to San José. Thanks so much and best wishes!Matt & Rebecca, Toronto
- We enjoyed our short, but pleasant stay with you. In particular, I really appreciated all the help and advice you gave us prior to our trip. We have some friends who may be travelling to Costa Rica in the next year. We will certainly pass along your name to them. We also hope to return to Costa Rica at some point as we had a really grand holiday. Take care. Please say Hi to Steve and give the puppies a pet for us (or vice-versa if you prefer).Jim & Natalie, Canada
- We had an awesome time! You and Steve are the type of people we make into special friends. If only you lived closer 🙁 I overheard Erik talking to someone on the phone this past weekend saying, "We stayed at an awesome place in Costa Rica..." I love staying at B&Bs and small family run inns. I converted my family a few years back. I think you learn so much more about the location. Thanks so much!!!Kristie, Erik & Family, Chicago