Complete Trip Packages
Caribbean Wet & Wild!
Combo Tour of the best of the Caribbean
The Caribbean Wet and Wild! Tour Combo includes the best of the Caribbean and Casa Bella Rita can arrange it all for you! The tour is called wet & wild because you’re going to get wet (on the whitewater rafting trip) and you’re going to see lots of Costa Rican wildlife (on your Canopy tour or Cahuita National Park hike/boat/snorkel trip as well as in Tortuguero National Park).
This trip combines the best of Costa Rica’s Caribbean coast in (4) days and (3) nights! Or take a few extra days in Puerto Viejo or Cahuita to relax and enjoy the gorgeous beaches or do other activities. Almost everything is included in this package so you won’t need to plan a thing!
- Transportation from your hotel in San Jose or Arenal to Puerto Viejo
- Rafting Trip down the Pacuare River
- 2 (or more) nights accommodations at your choice of hotels in Puerto Viejo
- Canopy tour or Cahuita National Park Boat/Hike/Snorkel tour
- Transportation to Tortuguero National Park
- 1 night accommodation in Tortuguero
- Tortuguero canal and village tours
- Return transportation to San Jose
- 7 meals (1 dinner, 3 breakfast, 3 lunch) (some hotels do not include breakfast while in Puerto Viejo – click More Info below for details)
Volcano, Jungle and Beach!
Combines the best of Costa Rica
Our Volcano, Jungle and Beach package let’s you see all of our favorite highlights of Costa Rica.
- Round Trip Transportation from your hotel in San Jose (you can also start from any of the Pacific Beach towns such as Manuel Antonio or Jaco)
- (2) nights accommodations at a superior hotel in La Fortuna, near the famous Arenal Volcano
- Nighttime volcano viewing tour and trip to Tabacon Hot Springs Resort for dinner and to enjoy the hot springs pools
- Horseback riding tour to the Arenal waterfall
- All day Whitewater Rafting trip down the Pacuare River
- Transportation to Puerto Viejo or Cahuita
- (2 or more) nights accommodations your choice of hotels in Puerto Viejo
- Canopy tour or Cahuita National Park Boat/Hike/Snorkel tour
- Breakfast daily (most hotels) and lunch the day you are whitewater rafting
Add Tortuguero National Park to this package, that’s Volcano, Jungle, Beach and Canals! You get everything above plus the following:
- Transportation by van and boat to Tortuguero
- One night accommodations in Tortuguero
- (2) canal tours in the National Park, a guided hike in the National Park, and a guided tour of Tortuguero Village
- All meals (buffet style) while you are in Tortuguero
Coast-to-Coast Tour Package
The best of both coasts – the Pacific and Caribbean – plus Arenal Volcano!
Our Coast-to-Coast package brings you the best of Costa Rica — the Pacific Ocean, the Caribbean Sea and the spectacular Arenal Volcano and central valley in-between. Costa Rica may be only 122km wide (76 miles) from Pacific to Caribbean at its narrowest point, but between that is the the world’s most biodiverse landscape as well as an incredible variety of animal and plant life. And, as in all of Costa Rica, you will meet some of the friendliest people anywhere!
This package is completely customizable to become a perfect fit for you! It includes quality accommodations at highly recommended hotels and is loaded with fun activities and adventure.
Costa Rica Full-on Adventure
An experience for the truly adventurous!
Our Full-on Adventure package is a variation on our Coast-to-Coast package with a bit more of adventure for active people. If you don’t like to sit still too long, this is the package for you! We operate this package in cooperation with our business partner Desafio, using their amazing Adventure connections, in order to make sure, that you get loads of adrenaline and activities, even on the way from one destination to the other. At the same time you can enjoy the amazing landscapes of Costa Rica — the laid-back atmosphere of the Caribbean Sea, the Tortuguero Canals, the spectacular Arenal Volcano, the Monteverde Cloudforest, and the long, sandy beaches of Samara on the Nicoya Peninsula.
Costa Rica may be only 122km wide (76 miles) from Pacific to Caribbean at its narrowest point, but between that is the the world’s most biodiverse landscape as well as an incredible variety of animal and plant life. And, as in all of Costa Rica, you will meet some of the friendliest people anywhere!
This package is completely customizable to become a perfect fit for you! It includes quality accommodations at highly recommended standard hotels and is loaded with activities and adventure.
Romance and Adventure
Perfect getaway for couples or friends looking to get pampered!
On your honeymoon or just want to feel like you are? We’ve put this special package together for couples (or friends who just want to be pampered together).
- Transportation from San Jose or Arenal to Puerto Viejo
- (1 or more) nights accommodations at your choice of hotels in Puerto Viejo
- Couples massage with two therapists and side-by-side tables (or separate treatment rooms if you prefer) at the famous Pure Jungle Spa
- Dinner for (2) at local favorite Loco Natural including wine
- Your choice of a Canopy/Zipline Tour (nothing like a little adrenaline to get the juices flowing!) or an Animal Rescue Centre/Chocolate House/Waterfall Combo Tour
- Rafting Trip down the Pacuare River including lunch
- Transportation at end of trip to San Jose or Arenal
- Breakfast daily (available at most hotels)
- Optional accommodations in San Jose or Arenal before or after your trip if you like
Destination Trip Packages
Check out these destination packages which include transport to/from San José or most beach towns in Costa Rica.
- Arenal Volcano & Monte Verde
- Tortuguero National Park Expeditions
- Tortuguero Park & Pacuare Rafting
- Bocas del Toro, Panama
- Two-Day Hike & Paddle Rafting Trip
- Pacuare Lodge Honeymoon Getaway
Arenal Volcano & Monte Verde
The Arenal Volcano produces explosions and flows of glowing lava almost everyday and is an unforgettable experience. Your tour includes transportation from your hotel in Puerto Viejo or San Jose to Arenal, (1) night accommodations in La Fortuna, night view tour of the volcano, hot springs and horseback ride to a beautiful waterfall. Additional nights to explore the area on your own can be added.
Add nights in Monteverde to your package starting with a boat ride across Lake Arenal to reach Monteverde, (1+) or more nights hotel lodging in Monteverde and time to explore the world-famous cloud forests or add a canopy/zipline adventure.
Tortuguero National Park Expeditions
Tortuguero national park is located on the other Costa Rican Caribbean, North of Limon. It is the third-most visited park in Costa Rica, despite the fact that it can only be reached by airplane or boat. The park has incredible biological variety, due to the existence within the reserve of eleven different habitats, including rainforest, swamps, beaches, and lagoons. It is located in a tropical climate, is very humid, and receives up to 250-inches of rain a year. It is renowned for it’s natural and unspoiled beauty. This is the very best place in Costa Rica to spot wildlife. Monkeys, sloths, crocodiles, toucans, and many colorful frogs and insects are all common sights. Included is transport from Puerto Viejo to Tortuguero and then to San Jose, 1 night accommodation (extra nights can be added), five great meals (2 breakfast plus 2 lunch and 1 dinner), two canal tours in the National Park, a guided hike in the National Park and a guided tour of Tortuguero Village.
Tortuguero Park & Pacuare Rafting Combo
Combine two of the Caribbean’s best activities in this three day/two night trip. A 2 day/1 night visit to Tortuguero National Park and an overnight in the Lodge in the park, an overnight off the beaten path near Siquirres at Finca Moulinsart and a whitewater rafting trip on the world famous Pacuare River.
Included is transport from Puerto Viejo, San Jose or Arenal to Tortuguero and return transportation to your choice of San Jose, Puerto Viejo or Arenal, 2 nights accommodations, eight great meals (3 breakfast plus 3 lunch and 2 dinners), all day whitewater rafting trip on the Pacuare River and activities in Tortugero.
Bocas del Toro (Panama)
Just a couple of hours from Puerto Viejo, across the border in Panama are the archipelago of Bocas del Toro, a unique bustling set of islands where the boat is the way to get around, the restaurants, bars and hotels are built on stilts right over the water and the island lifestyle rules.
Our Bocas del Toro trips include return transportation from Puerto Viejo to Bocas del Toro via Minibus and then on by boat to the islands, accommodation in a 3 star hotel on Isla Colon, continental breakfast, tours and lunch on the final day. An option returning to San Jose by air is also available.
Two-Day Hike & Paddle Rafting Trip
Two Day Hike and Paddle Rafting Trip
Our overnight Pacuare Adventure is a Paddle and Hike expedition. Not only will you raft a variety of exciting rapids, but you will also hike to pristine waterfalls, fun swimming holes and primary jungles. Overnight is at a lodge on the Pacuare River, the next you continue down the river for more exciting river adventures.
Includes transport to/from Puerto Viejo from/to San Jose or Arenal.
Difficulty Class III-IV
Pacuare Lodge Honeymoon Getaway
Are you looking for an intimate, secluded getaway location for your Honeymoon or Destination Wedding? Picture you and your partner in the midst of a Costa Rica rainforest, the mighty Pacuare River rushing right outside your doorstep. Enjoy magnificent views atop a 30 foot waterfall; glide through a lush treetop canopy or simply snuggle up for the night with your special someone in our luxury River-View suite or Honeymoon suite and let the chorus of native wildlife serenade you to sleep.
This three-day two-night trip includes round-trip transport from your San Jose Hotel (pickup and/or dropoff at other locations available too, just ask us for details), all meals, 2 night stay in fabulous river-view or honeymoon suite, therapeutic massage for two, pacuare canopy (zipline) adventure, private guide rainforest hike, whitewater rafting out of the lodge.