#1 B&B/Inn of all Costa Rica
Hundreds of 5-star reviews!
#1 B&B/Inn of all Central America
A great place to stay!
2015 Travelers’ Choice Winner
We are ranked #1 in all of Costa Rica B&Bs and consistently in the Top 3 in Central America as rated by TripAdvisor®. It’s hard work to be the best, but guests like you make the job as fun as possible. Make a reservation and see why we are the most highly-ranked B&B in Costa Rica!
Superb 5-star Ratings
Casa Bella Rita is consistently a top-rated B&B in Central America and Costa Rica. This is because thousands of guests have recommended our B&B to others as well as took the time to send a review to let others know about us. Thank you!
Home away from home!
Our guests come to us from all over the world. From the jetsetter to the budget traveler, we have been consistently ranked as the best B&B in Central America and Costa Rica. Casa Bella Rita is the place to stay in Costa Rica.
See what everyone is saying about Central America’s top-rated Bed & Breakfast!
Read all the glowing reviews made by past guests who loved their stay at Casa Bella Rita. Or, just go ahead and make your reservation now!
Read what others say about Casa Bella Rita!
- We had a fantastic time from start to finish and managed to dodge the rain showers throughout! Many fond memories and staying at Casa Bella Rita a major part of our adventure 2013. A few things stand out: Waking that first morning of our holiday to that amazing view and Steve's stack of pancakes, which set me up for the two weeks. Thank you for everything!Clive & Family, United Kingdom
- We loved our stay at your home. We saw some pretty amazing things during our trip, but the kids still talk about your home and especially dogs. If we do return we will definitely want to stay with you again, and will be telling anyone we know going to Costa Rica to stay with you! Also, if its a short recipe for you to type, would love to have your cake recipe! Again, set the bar way way too high for me!! Take care...ohhhh, and that place you sent us for dinner – pretty much the best meal of the trip!Tammy & Family, Canada
- We absolutely loved staying at the B&B and we've been recommending you to all of our friends! You and Steve were very helpful and kind, I think we would have been lost if we didn't stay at your B&B first. Thank you again for your hospitality.Stephanie & Corrine, United States
- Jim and I really appreciate everything you and Steve did to make our visit so enjoyable! Your cookies were wonderful and a great treat on the flight home! Everything went well and we arrived home with only the L.A. traffic to complain about!! Thanks so much to you and Steve for all your kindness and thoughtfulness – and all of the great breakfasts, too! Love to you both!Jim & Ramona, California
- I want to again thank you for the wonderful hospitality you provided in your charming B&B, we all agree it is the first place we want to see next time! We had a fun evening with you and really enjoyed chatting individually as well. We do not normally tell people we hope they will look us up, but we mean it, we extend an invitation if you are ever out our way. And I hope we keep in touch, we felt really connected with you both in a short time.Mary, Ann & Sam, California
- Thank you for your wondeful hospitality! Your driving instructions worked perfectly and we finally made it back to a snowy Sweden, even though US security tried their best for us not to 🙂 If we come back to Costa Rica we know where to call for a nice relaxing stay in the San Jose area.Fredrik & Anna, Sweden
- You guys are the best! What are great meal we had that last night in Costa Rica at your place! Your beautiful B&B is truly the only place to stay in San Jose. Thanks for such a wonderful time in your beautiful B&B, and say HI to the critters...especially my friend the little bird. That was a great photo you took of her on my shoulder. Aloha!John & Ann, Hawaii
- We enjoyed our short, but pleasant stay with you. In particular, I really appreciated all the help and advice you gave us prior to our trip. We have some friends who may be travelling to Costa Rica in the next year. We will certainly pass along your name to them. We also hope to return to Costa Rica at some point as we had a really grand holiday. Take care. Please say Hi to Steve and give the puppies a pet for us (or vice-versa if you prefer).Jim & Natalie, Canada
- Our trip to costa rica was fantastic and I'm very happy we started and finished it at your home! Thank you also for the delicious banana cake of the take away breakfast. Would it be possible to have the receipe?Phil & Roberta, Italy
- Thanks so much for the lovely time we had in Costa Rica. You have a great place. You sure took good care of us. The food, recommendations, and the weather was just perfect. You both are super people. Hugs and happiness to you!Patty, Battle Creek, MI
- Sorry we missed you, Rita! Steve was an awesome host, as usual, and the dogs and birds were great company. We enjoyed our all-too-short stay. We love Costa Rica and we'll definitely be back. Three trips isn't nearly enough and your B&B is a highlight every time!Wayne, Liz & Family, Colorado
- We couldn't say enough good things about our stay with you and Steve and all your precious animals. We were booked at the Hampton Inn and that didn't sit well with us. I am so glad we requested some local flavor. Your home is absolutely spectacular as is the backdrop. We so appreciated you taking us to the market Saturday morning as well. You made us feel very welcome. Breakfast was delicious and the pancakes that we had later in the trip didn't compare to Steve's. The rest of our vacation was great. It was definitely on the beaten path as Steve put it but it was great fun. The zip lining in Arenal was unbelievable and at least for me, crazy scary. We enjoyed Manuel Antonio, too, but it was pretty crowded being Holy Week. We are planning on coming back to Costa Rica again hopefully not in the too distant future and we'll for sure look at your recommendations.Fawzia, Jay, Jordan & Alanna, United States
- Staying with you made the trip so effortless. We were reluctant visitors to Costa Rica but had a good time at Alazan and Casa Bella Rita. Thank you for your hospitality and for making all the arrangements for us. Enjoy your own well-deserved vacation in the states.Paul & Harrell, Michigan
- Clearly you and Steve are meant to be B&B owners/hosts! I wish you the best with all of your future plans and continued success in the new year with Casa Bella Rita. I hope to stay with you in the future with friends or family members!Camille, New York City
- We had an awesome time! You and Steve are the type of people we make into special friends. If only you lived closer 🙁 I overheard Erik talking to someone on the phone this past weekend saying, "We stayed at an awesome place in Costa Rica..." I love staying at B&Bs and small family run inns. I converted my family a few years back. I think you learn so much more about the location. Thanks so much!!!Kristie, Erik & Family, Chicago